Top of the line.
When a system requires the highest performance, the AISI 316L stainless steel pressfitting system is the most reliable solution.
Whether the system is for POTABLE WATER, COMPRESSED AIR, FIRE EXTINGUISHING, HEATING, COOLING, STEAM, OR THERMAL SOLAR POWER, 316L steel is the material that ensures maximum quality in terms of hygiene and durability.
The high quality of the product is confirmed from the numerous certifications acquired from major certifying organizations.
- Made of Cr-Ni-Mo austenitic stainless steel n. 1.4404 (AISI 316L).
- O-ring: available in EPDM LBP (black), FPM (red) or FPM (green) depending on the applications.
- Visual indicator of missed pressing (sleeve) blue (diameter from 12 to 54mm).
- Custom laser marking according to customer specifications, with traceability code.
- Available in both M profile (Ø12-108 mm) and V profile (Ø 15-54 mm).
- Maximum pressure: 16 bar.
- Min/max temperature: -20 /+180 °C (depending on the applications)